Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas with the King

Hi loves,

I want to tell you about a victory I've recently experienced. For three years I've had a dry spell with my writing, especially fiction. I wasn't writing stories at all, and even my nonfiction and blogging was sporadic. 

I prayed to write again, anything, and still I eked out a post now and then, only to return to aridity. Then God gave me a gift. 

I met A'ndrea Wilson and The Lord used her to gently encourage me. A'ndrea posted on Facebook that she was trying to get motivated to write a Christmas novelette. I always, always wanted to write a Christmas story, and on a wild whim offered to join her and write my own holiday tale. Immediately a title came to me, "Hark the Harold Angel." It would be a fun, lighthearted story about a wacky angel. 

I did it! I wrote it, and I think you'll like it. So if you need some Christmas cheer, you can find Christmas with the King, featuring Harold's story and A'ndrea's fantastic novelette here:

1 comment:

hopy said...

the holidays will help close the gap between pulling people together, born Gloves holidays too, will wait for other people to organize and it is great to organize it together with my dear king. This article makes sense to many people. direction of your good news.