Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where to Find Me

I know, I know! I'm missing in action. At least I am here, but when I do blog, I seem to do it at the virtual monastery, The Sunshine Abbey. Here's the url: http://the-sunshine-abbey.com

But don't give up on raga-d yet. I'm just very, very busy.

Meet ya at the Abbey! At least for the time being. And do scroll down and read back up to experience all the Stations of the Cross between now and Holy Saturday.

Mucho love! And blessed Easter Triduum!
mair

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia..please tell me you're busy writing a sequel to Murdur, Mayhem, and a fine man....OMG..I'm in such anticipation!!! lol...look forward to hearing from you...

Lovebug04

Anonymous said...

Claudia...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE (beggin' like James Brown)...PLEEEEASE continue the Amanda Bell Brown Mystery series. I read all 3 in less than 2 months. They completely changed my mind about "the one" and restored my faith that there are men out there who are trying to do it God's way.
Blue

HEATHER said...

Good one. Have anybody here worked with reliance first capital ? I am doing an analysis for a private equity firm. Let me know and I will compensate for your time.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER AMANDA BELL MYSTERY! I LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND HER RELATIONSHIP WITH JAZZ. I HAVE READ THE ENDING OF THE LAST BOOK 5 TIMES! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE. I PURCHASED ALL OF THE BOOKS ON FAITH AND READ THEM IN ORDER. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!

LP308