Saturday, September 25, 2010

Come See Me!

Come join me on a fun, insightful, and sometimes surprising journey into your very own, glorious interior castles! I'll be chatting about the treasure inside of you at Lexington Green's Joseph Beth Bookseller on Sunday afternoon, September 26, 2010. The Fabulous Tina Bryson is going to be there, too, talking about about her book, 10 Things Every Kid Should Know About God. If you're in the area, come see me. If you're not in the area, and want to drive, fly, or take a train or bus, come see me!

2 comments:

Confessions of An Overweight Chrisitan said...

Mair,

You are one busy lady! Wow. I wish I could be there to hear and see you in person.

I'll be praying that you feel good physically, mentally and in every way that day.

Lord Jesus, give her special favor and grace, take away her pain and may she have a fabulous day on Sunday. Thank you for the lives that will be touched by You through her book. Thank you for her open heart towards you. Fill her with your Spirit and your love to overflowing. Thank you, Jesus. Amen

Sending love and hugs,
Jean

MaryAnn M said...

"like"