Monday, January 25, 2010

The Day After...

Gail called it right. I have been here, reading your comments, letting your love cover me like a quilt. I don't have much to say. I think I'll just take in all that love in for awhile. Then again, I don't know. Life is full of surprises and grace, and who knows where I may find myself soaring off too, thinking I have wings, and finding it's just all of your hands holding me up.


I'm tired. I took this picture lying down. NO MAKE UP!!! I walked today, in the snow this time! Ate like I had some sense. Worked to finish a tight copyediting deadline, and then started blazing through X3. I'm going to sleep now, and hey, it's only a little after 10 o'clock, so look at me! Whoo hoo!  I'm still doing it. It'll be all right. The box will keep another day. Jesus is still here. So are you. So am I. There's much to be said about that.

mair-francis

6 comments:

MaryAnn M said...

yes, you will be alright. :) hugs...peace-filled lovely dreams

i'm glad you are still here...and yes, no matter what...Jesus is with you, adoring you for who you really are. beautiful you.

Paula said...

How very beautiful you are, Claudia Mair, Sistie of my heart.

Heidi Renee said...

yay on you! you are stunning w/out make up - creamy, dreamy skin - lovely woman!

you give me courage for today.

Brenda said...

Good morning! You don't know how your words and my words are echoing each other. The other day the one of the words was ruminate. Today the word is wings. Part of my morning reading...."But for you who fear my name the Son of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings." Malachi 4:2.
You even look beautiful reclining in bed!

GailNHB said...

That is a fantastic photo of a beautiful woman, Mair. You go ahead and lay there. You go ahead and ponder. And when you have done all you need to do, we will be right here. Waiting. Looking forward to more of you.

Sleep in heavenly peace, dear one.
In heavenly peace.

Nedra said...

Mair, you're always beautiful. God will handle every issue in that box.