Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday, First Week of Lent '09: Tell No One Day

Hello lovies,

For the last few days I've been whining about my weight and such. Today I stepped on an accurate scale at the doctor's office and was appalled at the number I saw. Let me tell you, I'm glad Jesus said, "Tell no one," about some things.

It's bad, honeys. Enough that I need to get alone and do some business with God. I'm going to Lexington with Lisa for a few days. I don't think I'll blog until I return. So, we'll see you on Tuesday.

Stay close to Jesus, and pray for me.

love,
mair-francis

4 comments:

Charisse said...

have a wonderful weekend!

wilsonian said...

I hope + pray that you two have an amazing time...

Heart4Francis said...

You have all my love and support. Today, yesterday, and every day that comes. We journey Together :) Know that I'm here.

Love,
Dusty

Literacygirl said...

Read Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. It changed my life.