Monday, February 23, 2009

Spiritual Black History Moments


Hello muh baybies!

Before my big medical duh-rama, I did a little ditty for Beliefnet. That's a very fabu interfaith website, so you can get your spirituality on, no matter what flavor you prefer. Me, I like a spicy, soulful, Catholic blend, very Sr. Thea Bowman. But that's just me. They really do represent many faiths, even if you have no faith at all.

So, I did an interfaith Spiritual Black History Moments, and you may find it interesting. I'd appreciate if you could show some love. Or not. Up to you. Keep in mind it's an interfaith site, and my work there reflects that.

Here it is:

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/2009/The-Spirituality-of-Black-History.aspx

I put the whole url in case the link doesn't work, which has happened to me more than a few times.

Peace and all good,
mair-francis

1 comment:

Rhonda Jeanne said...

Thanks for the Lenten book list.

I like the lillies, too.