Thursday, December 04, 2008

An Advent Image From a friend


Hey lovies,

Too sick today to blog, and I haven't finished the ornament, but I wanted to leave you with a wonderful image of me my friend Jen Lemen made. It appeared in her and her sister Patience's 2004 zine, The Soul Sister's Guide to a Merry Christmas. I'm holding a copy of Phyllis Tickle's wonderful prayer book The Divine Hours. I really do love "praying" Advent prayers from a prayer book.

Praying for you all tonight. Pray I get over this virus, if you'd be so kind.

Thanks, Erin, for sending this to me.

Love,
(claudia) mair-francis

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Praying you get better soon.

ragamuffin diva said...

Thanks, Lydia. I'm on the mend already.

Elysa said...

That is just TOO cute!

And praying right now for you to be 100% healed up.

Please Lord...have mercy on Mair.

nuzor said...

Praying, Godmama. And that pic is just too cute!

wilsonian said...

Praying too luvie.