Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Camy's Coming (again)! And Mary, and Lisa!


Okay, I'm way excited. I've got some girlfriends coming by to kick it with us. First up is my wasabi spicy friend Camy Tang. She's going to talk to us about her new book Only Uni. It's the sequel to her fabu debut Sushi For One? So, come back tomorrow, April 2, and enjoy the fun with us.

And after that lovies, my bff's Marilynn Griffith and Lisa Samson are going to come and talk about their novels, but first things first. Come see Camy tomorrow. There's a great contest you don't want to miss out on!

love y'all!
mair francis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Claudia,
I've never been on a blog : ) however I had to tell you I just finished Death, Deceit & Some Smooth Jazz! It was a great read. I read the 1st book a couple of years & have been waiting for the 2nd book to be release. Needless to say I want to know when the third book will be released! Again, I really enjoy your writing, Be blessed, Leslie Hudson (lesliehudson5959@msn.com)

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Love the black blog! And really, sister, your pic is fantastic. Wish I looked that good!

Karen Deborah said...

Yippeeee nothing like a good gab and girlfriends, except maybe the jazz,...glad to see ya.