Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fuzzy Pajama Night


Okay, there are waaaaaay to many Burney's to accomodate the tiny camera on my MacBook, so you'll have to be content with my descriptions.

Tonight the whole lot of us stormed K-Mart, and any time my entire family goes shopping it is an EVENT. And a tiring one at that. But we left that place armed with blue light specials and more! And lemme tell ya, blue light specials ain't what they use to be.

As you can see, my little wild thing got some funky zebra print. Momma got a long-sleeved t-shirt, not exactly fuzzy, but it can withstand the FLASHES I shouldn't have to tell you about and won't. My shirt says, "Sweet Little Cupcake". I'm waaaaay too old for that, but that has never stopped me before. I figure, if I'm covered now, I've come a looooooong way. And I'm Ken's sweet thing, all day. In fact, he can taste all my flavors.

Mercy! Let me clean this thing up. Kids may be reading!

Nia Grace has some kind of flowery snow flakey, I don't know, but it's JUST LIKE NIA GRACE to pick something like that. And hey, don't those dark pink leaves look kinda like Mary Jane? I mean, I do teach the kids to say no, but could I unwittingly be aiding and abetting in her future addictions?

God help us!

Once Lumumba had a suspicious leaf on a shirt he bought. Told me it was a Japanese Maple or something that I so didn't buy.

Anyway...

Those off-camera wore (girlies) Joe Boxer 3 piece sets, with the pants and the boxer shorts over the pants, and really cute shirts. Kamau got South Park PJ's. The boy has stars in his eyes, and if any of my kids were going to be an actor, he's the one. He has a t-shirt of the SP gang that says, "Players Club."

Lord, have mercy! That's all I've got to say.

Crabby Abbie actually got "Grumpy" pajamas--from Snow White and the Seven Vertically Challenged Human Beings fame. It came with a long sleeved shirt, and a short sleeved one, too. And like me and the other girlies with three piece PJ's, she wore both. Her shirt says, "I'm cheerful deep down inside... very deep down." Or something like that. I can only add,
"Very, very, very, deep down."

And again, with a heavy sigh this time, "Lord, have mercy."

Well, I've got a cuppa hot chocolate with real milk, and a peppermint stick to go with it for a yummy festive treat.

Sweet cup cake here is out!
love ya!
mair

Okay, Ken got the fuzziest pajamas of all. See he won't burst into WET FLAMES in the middle of the night like some of us. He's got some Northern Exposure lookin', Alaska

3 comments:

wilsonian said...

This is so fabulous :)

Paula said...

Too fun!!

joyce said...

how exciting to have a pj party with your lovies...cute children you have (wish the picture could fit all of them)...peace

p.s. thank you for your thoughts and kind words to be easy on myself...i'm trying to take your advice...