Saturday, June 16, 2007

Looking For a Hundred Or So Good Book Lovers


Hello readers! I need influencers. Those are people who will read my books, get excited about them, and tell others about them. It'd be great if you'd review them, too. And I need them for both my publishing houses, Howard Books/Simon & Schuster and David C. Cook. It seems like a long time, but February will be here before you know it. Things are really starting to pick up for all things publishing in my life now. So, lets do this thing y'all.

Anybody interested? If you are write to me at:

claudia.mair.burney@gmail.com

Send me your name snail mail address and I'll add you to my influencer list. I'd like to get at least one hundred people. I have about 30 names so far. So come on. Help me out folks.

You get a free copy of my book, and my deepest appreciation.


Thanks so much.

Mair

icon is Mother of the Word Incarnate, by Fr. William NcNichols

17 comments:

Donna said...

I'm a fan so count me in PLEASE!
You'll be getting an email soon from Australia

Joey Quinton said...

I, too, am a HUGE fan and have just sent me email.

Go in peace, serve the Lord!
Joeyhttp://joeyquinton.

Paula said...

You know I'm on it! I can't wait to see your stuff hit the market again.

Heather Diane Tipton said...

I hope I'm already on the list! You know I love you and anything you write!

ragamuffin diva said...

Of course you're already on, Heather. No worries!

Candy said...

I'm in! Just sending my address now!

rhonda nain said...

I've emailed you Claudia. I'm a fan who can't wait for your next novel.

Blessings,

Rhonda

Robin said...

Hmmmm...heck yeeeaaah :). Anything you're writing...I'm reading (eventually) ;).

Gosh, I've been depriving myself of free books??? What was I thinkin'?!

Elysa said...

I'm a fan of your blog but I've yet had the chance to read one of your books. I'd love to get my hands on one of your novels. I've emailed you! :)

Elysa Mac

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

You've already got me, right? You know you can put me on your "Duh, of COURSE" list for every single thing you write. :)

Elysa said...

Mair---I'm going to go ahead and start listing your books on my "wanna read" lists. Your blog is proof enough for me that I want to influence others to read (and BUY!;) ) your books!:D

CHickey said...

You know I'll do it, Claudia! Count me in!

s-p said...

Hey Mair,
I just caught up on your blog and found the "new publisher" post. Ah, leaving Egypt is hard (especially if you are forced out), but it looks like there's a promised land for you ahead. You're too talented to be wasted. Sign me up.

Marie4thtimemom said...

I already e-mailed you. And I finally posted my musings to a blog - more to come!

Christine (xine) said...

I am a book lover and avid reader; would love to be your reader - I think we are on a similar path; you can read more about me at http://www.chicken-scratch.ca

Please let me know next steps, if you find me worthy :)

Kind Regards, XINE

Moira said...

I'm definitely a fan so I'm IN!

Daisy said...

I sent you an email in case you're still looking for "influencers". "So many books -- so little time" is one of my mantras, but I somehow find ways to fit in a lot of good reading.