Monday, November 07, 2005

Apology

I'm sorry I haven't updated much. This time of year my brain chemistry tends to crash and burn, and it takes almost everything I have to find a stable, quiet place.

I'm seeking that place, and yes, it's in God. That's one thing I've learned after all these years. I'm safe in God, and when my own fragile mind fails me, I can dig deeper, to a place of the heart that has bypassed the minds darkened window. It is in finding that heart space, and taking refuge there, that prepares me for the biggest surprise at all.

What is it, you ask? Why it's having the mind of Christ. The mind of Christ becomes accessible, when my own mind gives way to it. So, that I can glory in nothing but the fact that in some small way, in this time, I am decreasing, so that He can increase.

If you don't see me, know that I am safe with the Beloved, and He, like love, never fails.

Mair

5 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

don't apologize sweet Claudia. I understand

Love you.

Kristine said...

Wishing you the best and praying for you as well...
Take care of yourself!

Mahogany-D said...

I'm sorry I haven't been there enough through this gray time. I will try harder. Know that I love you and I'm here for you WHENEVER. Remember those WHENEVER chats of long ago?? If you get the chance check out The Many Shades of Mahogany-d. I'll call you soon. Love you.

Bonnie Calhoun said...

I'm still prayin' for you. It will be alright. Everything in the Lord's timing is what I say!

Natala said...

praying for peace for you... and much love to you.
if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask -
much love -
natala