Saturday, October 01, 2005

if you're interested...

Lately I've been feeling like I've gotten away from what I originally started blogging for, and it grieves my soul. I've been doing book reviews and talking about things in my writing career, when this isn't really about that. I came here to deal with my pilgrim journey--the journey of a ragamuffin diva: struggler, sinner, shameless lover of Jesus. I stuck with that mostly, but I do feel I've veered off the course. So, I've decided to start another blog. God help me!

The new blog is for me as a writer. It's ragawritergirl.blogspot.com. You can find a link to it right on my profile here. If you're interested in writerly newsy things, book reviews, and writer interviews, you'll find it there. Here, I'm going back to what I did best at ragamuffin diva: share my journey, and point the way to Jesus. Look for my dot coms soon, for both raga-d and writer girl.

Again, for now the writer blog is: http://ragawritergirl.blogspot.com

Thanks for your patience with me.

Your ragamuffin diva,
Mair

4 comments:

olympiada said...

Thanks Diva. I had been refraining from commenting on the writerly stuff. I just cant feel that right now. I am going through some real grit right now me self.

Kristine said...

Yay, yahoo!
I have missed your stories about YOU.

Anonymous said...

oh...I'm so glad! :)
~lori~

Bonnie Calhoun said...

I'll go check it out. You're really brave to take on another PROJECT!!!