Thursday, September 15, 2005

Book Review Week

Hey everyone,

Next week we're going to have some fun. We're going to review and talk about some books.

Now, I'll tell you why. See, someone got the idea that I was "important" and they started sending me books. For free! Really. I'm supposed to read them, and review them, and then you are supposed to buy them. That's how that works, only there are stacks of books by my bed, and I haven't had time to read even the ones that I paid for, much less the free ones. Anyway, I do like to work with people, especially book people willing to send me books. Sooooo, we're going to do a little reading and discussing.

Some of the titles released a few months ago, but we're gonnna talk about 'em anyway.

They include:

Post Rapture Radio
My Faith So Far
90 Minutes in Heaven

And more!!!! Weeeeeeeeee!

We'll start Monday. See you then, okay? And hey, have a luvalicious weekend.

Mair

2 comments:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Don't you just love getting free books? They did that to me, too--although they suddenly stopped about 6 months ago, so either I said something wrong in a review or they decided I wasn't as important as they thought I was. :) Whatever; it was fun while it lasted.

Connie said...

I'm running out to my bookstore right now.