Tuesday, March 29, 2005

May It Be Done According To Your Will

Fear not,
but tell no one.

You are now
a bearer of the holy.

Sit, pondering
Mystery.

There is no shadow
in My Light,
hovering
above the face
of your womb waters.

Nest.
Prepare a place
for Me.

I Am in the circle
stretching your flesh.
lay your hands
on Me.

Warm the space
between us.

There are miracles
demanding to be told,
and miracles
that beg you

tell no one.

Fear not.
I dwell in the quiet.

Give birth to Me,
My fruit shall surely
remain.

8 comments:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Beautiful, sister. What lovely imagery. How amazing the Mystery of Deity in Flesh--makes me proud to be a woman.

Paula said...

I feel this at so many levels. Wow.

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Wow.

Anonymous said...

if i ever have kids, i'll probably want this recited at their christenings.

just a heads up.

upwords said...

As usual. This makes me sigh. :) Beautiful.
Mary

markwashere said...

"Warm the space
between us."


Rags, sometimes there are lines in your writing that I grab me like a crag on a stuccoed wall snags a thread from your clothing. It says "I'm quiet, but I will not be ignored." It's amazing how you can do that. Feels like you're reaching for something when you write. I don't know what it is, but I sure hope you find it.

Cheering U on,
[mC2]

Bob said...

Just wonderful. What a gift!

Dee said...

You are so on the other level. wonderful!
I called you the other day.